Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Busy time

We're getting into the busy time of the year. Sorry for being all slack dackery on here.

I've done a few shows for Eusugi Farms, and tried some material that I had ditched a few years ago. After trying to bring it back, I was reminded of why it was dropped. One routine left me in handcuffs the entire show. The audience thought it was a joke, I wish it was. Never again..YIKES

Candyman had it's first performance! The routine involves making a lot of candy appear. It's a work in progress, but it finally has some legs and is getting seen.

A couple of community centers have been offering magic classes and I've been hired as the instructor. We had our first public show last week. It went quite well.

Marketing has always been a struggle for me, but some momentum and lead generation has been started for spring.

Finally I've been selected to perform at Christmas in the Park, and a few other events in San Jose all based on seeing me at the pumpkin patch. It's going to be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment