Greetings all,
This weekend is the launch of two brand new shows. While both are family friendly, one is tailored more towards children, while the other is more adult themed. I'm also working on developing a relationship with the audience and connecting more.
As mentioned earlier, there is a reason why magic is not perceived as a legitamite art form. I believe part of it is that there is so much bad magic out there. Look at youtube.
I spoke to someone today who has not seen magic live, or on tv. To be 30 and not been exposed to ANY magic? We had a stimulating conversation which resulted in a cool souvenier after a miracle that blew her mind.
It's the small moments of astonishment that make what I do so awesome.
There is no lesson in this post, just looking forward to meeting some of you guys at some upcoming shows! Hit me up on Facebook for the Fall/Winter Schedule.
PEACE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment